Learn Consumer Rights basics at the library
Learn your rights as a consumer with the Financial Literacy Coalition of Central Texas at the Pflugerville Library on Wednesday, April 25 from 1 - 2 p.m. Registration is required for this program. There must be 10 registrants for this program to occur. Register by calling 512-990-6375 or register online.
A light lunch will be provided.
This presentation will teach you to:
- Recognize how federal deposit insurance protects deposits
- Recognize how to guard against identity theft
- Recognize how to prevent elder financial abuse
- Recognize how the various types of insurance will help you manage risks
- Recognize the need to plan for unexpected death or disability
- Describe the ways you need to be financially prepared for disaster
For more information about this program, please call 512-990-6375. The library is located on 1008 W. Pfluger Street.