Library accounts may be blocked because:
- You have materials that are more than 10 days overdue.
- Your account needs to be renewed.
- You have unpaid fees of more than $5.
The Library does not charge overdue fines. However, if materials are more than 10 days overdue, your account will be blocked. To restore privileges, simply return or pay for the items.
Lost or irreparably damaged items are the cost of the item, plus a $10 processing fee.
Lost or irreparably damaged magazine issues are $5.
Blocked accounts will result in the inability to:
- Check out or renew additional materials.
- Use electronic resources (including e-books).
- Place reserves.
- Request InterLibrary Loans (ILLs).