Home School Groups
The library's Home School groups meet weekly during the school year for fun, learning, and socializing. Home School Kids, Tweens, and Teens meet simultaneously in separate areas of the library.
Home School Kids (5-8 years) & Home School Tweens (8-12 years) participate in weekly informal enrichment activities that explore reading, science and math. Once a month, the groups are combined for a special guest speaker.
Home School Teens (12-18 years) socialize while they play games, make crafts, and learn new skills.
Library Services & Resources
- Fiction and nonfiction books for all ages: Library cards are free to anyone that lives within Pflugerville ISD boundaries. Children ages 5 and up can get a card.
- Computers and internet access
- Maker Kits: Kits are available for checkout by patrons ages 12 and older. Kits include a variety of arts, crafts and technology tools, such as a sewing machine, 3D pens, Raspberry Pis and more.
- Online encyclopedias and databases: Visit our Kids' Homework Help and Teen Homework Help pages to learn more.
- InterLibrary Loan: This free service allows you to borrow books from other libraries if we do not own what you need.
- Library Staff: We are happy to help with all of your information needs.
Home Schooling in Texas
Local Home School Community Groups
This list is provided for informational purposes. The following groups are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Library.