The Library hosts events for all ages throughout the year. Click on the Category drop down menu to limit your calendar view by age.
Pay It Forward Pflugerville: Mobile Blood Drive
- Date: 08/01/2020 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Pflugerville Public Library
1008 W. Pfluger Street
Pflugerville, Texas 78660
- Introduction: Come lend a helping arm to support your community and save local lives.
- Featured ItemYes
Come lend a helping arm to support your community and save local lives at the Pay It Forward Pflugerville blood drive on August 1 in the library parking lot. It’s easy, just click here to make an appointment online.
Visit the We Are Blood website for information about blood donation at this time of the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
To best protect our donors and our staff please note the following:
- We are taking donors with appointments only. Please do not enter the bus until your appointment time.
- We will be using a touchless thermometer to check your temperature before beginning the donation process.
- All donors are asked to wear a facemask and practice social distancing during the donation process.
If you have eligibility questions, check out We Are Blood’s website. If you have more specific questions or would like assistance signing up, call We Are Blood at 512-206-1266.
Please note that the library building, including bathrooms, will not be open to the public during this event.
For questions specific to our blood drive, your Pay It Forward library contact is Amanda Cawthon at firstname.lastname@example.org and your We Are Blood contact is Kent Nitcholas at 512-585-5415 or email@example.com.
*Remember! Eat a full meal before donating and bring your photo ID.