Sensory Story Time is an inclusive monthly program developed for children and young adults who are on the autism spectrum or differently-abled.
The hour long program is presented at a preschool level. We begin with books, songs, and movement activities, followed by a craft, sensory activity, and time for socializing. Please feel free to bring any aids that will help your child have a more pleasant experience.
Sensory Story Time is presented by Amanda Cawthon and Melissa Gryzbowski. We welcome your feedback and suggestions. For more information, email or call the Library at 512-990-6375.
Sensory Story Time meets in the Cosmos/Lantana meeting rooms.
- Sensory Story Time will not meet in August.
- Friday, September 8, 10:30-11:30 AM: Apples
- Friday, October 13, 10:30-11:30 AM: Bears
- Friday, November 10, 10:30-11:30 AM: Alphabet
- Friday, December 8, 10:30-11:30 AM: Dinosaurs