If the library does not own an item, you can request we purchase it or borrow it from another library (InterLibrary Loan). Library staff will determine which of these options makes the most sense for our collection. You can specify your preference in the request and staff will take this into consideration.
To submit a Request:
- Visit the Library Catalog.
- Log into your account in the top right corner of the screen and click My Account.
- Select the Reserves/Requests tab
- Find Is the Library Missing Something? and click Request.
To request an InterLibrary Loan you must:
- Be an adult resident card holder
- Have had a library card for at least 3 months
- Be in good standing for the last 3 months